I recently rented a car from Ace Rental car in Milwaukee.First, don't be fooled it is not located on airport property, you'll need to take a shuttle off site.

Not a problem as they were very prompt and courteous. I used my debit and expected a hold to be placed on my card-even though nowhere on my reservation confirmation or web-site did it mention this. I was shocked to find that it was a $250 hold! The staff, besides the shuttle driver, was very rude and uninterested in my inquiries.

Lastly, my flight was schedule to depart at 6:10am, again no where on my confirmation or during my reservation did anyone mention to me that they do not open till 7am! There was no early-bird drop-off. Josh and staff looked blankly at me and pointed to the door where their hours are posted. I missed my flight and received no apology.

I will never ever use ACE rental car again. They came in at $47.99 where the other big companies came in at $51.00-for better service I'd pay the difference no problem.

You get what you pay for, I used travelocity, Orbitiz and neither mentions any of these important pieces of information.AVOID!

Had an Experience with Ace Rent A Car?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #785914

All car rental companies do this, not just the little ones.