Here's a copy of a letter I sent to Ace Rent a car customer service, hope you never rent a car from them

Hi

I rented a car from your car rental company a week ago in Miami, Fl, when I rented this vehicle I was told by Juan, that I could just give Ace a call to extend my rental. When I called your Miami branch (where I rente4d this car) they told me that it was not possible and that I had to return this car immediately. I talked to Mike or "Lucky", since he changed his name every time a called, till he said he would call the police and report this car as stolen, if I didn’t return this car. I have rented at least 20 cars when I travel and have never had this horrible experience. Your company is the worst rental car company I have ever rented a car from. You should check who you’re hiring to work for you. I returned this car that same day, not because I was worried about Mike calling the police and reporting this car stolen, I had a rental agreement, I just didn’t want to have that car anymore and continue paying your company for this rental. I’ll be reporting this issue to the Better Business Bureau too, so they know what kind of treatment you give to your customers.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ace rent a car car rental from Ace Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ace Rent A Car to "i dont want anything from them".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad attitude and bad service, it was the worst, bad attitude and did not answer phone or pick us up. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ace Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ace Rent A Car?

Comments