Insurance Quality

I arrived at the Atlanta airport at 3:30 pm and had scheduled a 4 pm car pick up.The car I was provided, late, was extremely old and scratched.

When I began driving the car, I realized its steering was faulty to a point that it was unsafe; the car was swerving profusely. When I got to my hotel, I called the Ace rental company and said I needed a new car--this one was legitimately unsafe. They said they did not want to drive out to me in traffic (in spite of the fact that I had plans that night), so they waited until 8 pm, 4 hours later, to bring me a new one, completely ruining my night. The new car had a seat that was far too low and I was unable to see over the steering wheel, in spite of the fact that I'm 5'3".

I called the company back and was told the seat could not be raised and I requested a new one, for safety purposes. My husband called the owner of the company and asked for his last name so he could call the corporate office, to which the owner replied, "It is none of your *** business, I can do whatever I want." The owner of the company and another employee came to my daughter's home with a replacement car--the same one with faulty steering--and verbally abused me in front of my daughter, screaming that they were going to charge me an extra $150 for bringing me a new car. The owner of this joke of a company was so angry that he and his employee took both the replacement car AND the old car (which still had my belongings in it!) and drove away, leaving me completely stranded. When I ran after the car, the owner of the company attempted to run me over (also in front of my daughter) and said that if I touched the car he would call the police.

He has since attempted to charge my credit card.Meanwhile, I will be sure that his company is removed as a suggestion from all potential rental sites.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad attitude and bad service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the owner acted criminally" of ace rent a car car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Ace Rent A Car needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ace rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ace Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Ace Rent A Car?

Comments

I call bee ess on this. You would have called the police, not wasted time on this bogus site whining.