Additional Services

Never ever rent from Ace Car Rental. Having rented hundreds of cars in the US and abroad from almost every major company, I have never seen such unprofessional service.

I rented from the Las Vegas airport location. They left me waiting for their shuttle for almost an hour in 106 degree heat. Their phone is on a loop so you cannot reach them by phone. Corporate was aware of this.

They then insisted that I not use a debit card and promised to bill the debit card when I returned the car. When returning the car, they refused to use my debit card even though their own notes showed they promised to do so. As I was waiting, another customer was frustrated that they opened two hours late. I reached out to corporate and spoke with Christina, a manager.

She emailed the Las Vegas manager who never returned my call. Christina said there was nothing else she could do. She claimed she had no manager (I'm sure she's not the CEO) and refused to allow me to speak with her manager.

I told her I would write a complaint and she said that was fine as she handles all the complaints. Worst company ever!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Ace Rent A Car Car Rental.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst company ever.

• Never Rent From Ace