We reserved a full sized car with ACE car rental Buffalo airport.After we got to the airport, we called the pick up number many times, no one answered the phone.

We waited and waited in the cold, finally a nice Sleep Inn van driver helped us get hold of someone. ACE car rental is located within a hotel, the hotel van driver picked us up. He tried to phone the ACE people for us several time without success. He found a mid size car only, our luggage would not fit.

Again he phoned the ACE people and spoke to a human, but he was told all they had at that location was two mid size cars. After more than an hour of back and forth, we were finally referred to Thrifty car rental down the road. What a difference it was. We were taken care of by Thrifty immediately and got a car within 5 minutes!

Dealing with ACE was the worst car rental experience we ever had, we travel both domestically and internationally a lot. We felt like we were in a third world country dealing with ACE.

It is hard to understand why it is still in business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "ace should not be in business". The author is overall dissatisfied with Ace Rent A Car. The most disappointing about car rental from Ace Rent A Car was did not honor service and did not answer phone or pick us up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ace Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Ace Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ace Rent A Car?

Comments