Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We book a rental minivan 2 months prior to our familiy vacation. We call 5 mins ago before picking up the rental van, we were so excited specially the kids.

We went on two locations but does not exist so we call the company and they said “ your car is waiting and don’t be late it’s ready”. We came early and we met a receptionist asking for our any kind of billling and also why my nickname is different to my real name which is really weird then asking me a proof of address then now a pay stub of my company with real name and address.i show her my pay stub online and she still need a car insurance our own car insurance.She run my credit card and we pay. After almost 30 mins of conversation and some weird questions she finally said, “ I’m Sorry we don’t have any available van for you” we are very pissed and ruined our day. We went to thrifty rental and only 1 minute we have our minivan really quick not asking for billing address, my permanent address, my nickname, my pay stub and all *** stuff..

I don’t know how management of Ace Rental still running this business natin high is not really recommendable for every one and all tourist.

Management should take big actions to this. I can’t believe how they ruined our vacation we’re very pissed off!!

Comments