I used Travelocity to book a rental car from the Denver Airport.One of the recommendations was Ace Rental, which, based on the price, I booked.

After I arrived I couldn't find the shuttle and found out after calling that it was through a hotel shuttle. I arrived at the "office" which was a trailer on a snow and mud-covered gravel lot. I waited 20 minutes before an agent assisted me. The car I was told I would get was not available, the one I was given was a level below what I paid.

It was covered in snow and there was no brush to clean it, nor did I receive assistance from an agent. The left windshield wiper didn’t work which created a safety issue as it snowed the night before and the window needed to be cleaned constantly (needed to stop multiple times and throw snow on the windshield).

To top it off, they said not to worry about using the toll road (E470) but then marked up the toll charge 350%.It was my worst rental experience ever.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Ace Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ace Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ace Rent A Car ace car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ace Rent A Car?

Comments